The District Court Clerk’s Office sells individual forms for all cases and packets for matters such as divorce.
Please contact the Clerk’s Office in your county to purchase the appropriate forms. The Supreme Court provides downloadable PDF versions of forms used in District, Magistrate, Municipal and Probate Courts at:
Supreme Court Approved forms listings
District Court Self Help Guide
Child Support Worksheet
Directions for downloading forms
Expand the folders below to find what you are looking for. You can also search for a file. If you click on a folder and run a search, it will only search that folder.
Click a form to download it.
Note: Your browser may ask you to allow pop-ups from this website. Allow the pop-ups and double-click the form again. For the best user experience on this website, you should update your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari)
Mac Users: Safari may block pop ups on default. You can go to your Safari menu, preferences and then security to allow pop-ups.
Which Divorce Packet do I need?
First – Answer this question:
- Do you have any minor children together?
- Have you agreed about everything having to do with the children, including custody and support?
- Continue to question 2 in this table
- Use Packet B
- Have you agreed about everything about how you are dividing your property and debt?
- Use Packet D
- Use Packet B
If you answered NO to the above question, proceed here:
- Have you agreed with everything about how you are dividing your property and debt?
- Use Packet C
- Use Packet A